Covid Testing / Deep-Cleaning
Opening grassroots sport in the wake of COVID will be a long, slow process involving temporary restrictions on numbers, sanitation and hygiene, and even how often the venue can be used.
Whether your club is commercially minded or community-minded, the issues remain the same.
- Social distancing in changing rooms
- Additional measures for players and staff
- Opening bars, suites, and stands
- Allowing people inside
At Open Clubhouse we seek to provide every club with advice, assistance, and solutions to COVID.
Clubhouse and Stadium Protection
- Clubhouse and Stadium Protection
- Cleanliness is key to proving to fans and authorities that the venue is safe
- Regular deep cleaning or fogging is costly and time-limited – it can also limit daily fixtures
- UV lights cease being effective the moment they are turned off
- Our coating protects surfaces from COVID, flu, E-coli, norovirus, and more and remains effective for 12 months
- Less disruption, better protection
- Open Clubhouse will work with your club to seek out available grants, complete the application and reduce your financial exposure
- Your facilities could be protected for 12 months for FREE
Are the People Safe?
- We provide rapid tests to sports teams and staff giving, fast, highly accurate, and cost-effective solutions enabling participation and travel
- Grassroots sports are not appropriate for on-site testing but you might consider only allowing entry to those who can prove a negative test or a vaccination
- We will help you to work on the FREE V-Health passport app and platform that will allow fans to prove their test or vaccine results.
- Your venue will have extremely simple checking of results using nothing more than a smartphone.
We will get to know your venue, your plans, and your business so that we can advise on the things that WILL work for you and those that WON'T.
Merchandise and Apparel
OC has established ties with UK providers of bespoke / branded sportswear and formal wear. Whether your club is seeking a new playing kit or leisurewear, our partners are here to help. From brand creation, sampling through to speedy delivery of finished garments, our partners will help you every step of the way. OC clients will also benefit from FREE design and setup.
OC has also secured preferential terms for the provision of bespoke formal wear including blazers, knitwear ties et al. All apparel is sourced and manufactured in the UK and minimum order quantities/lead times are very much geared around what is realistic for the club market.
For an informal discussion and no obligation quotation please contact us.
LED Digital Scoreboards
Take your club to the next level with our range of LED digital scoreboards. We offer a selection of boards either fixed or mobile in varying sizes and functions to suit all budgets. Please enquire to find out more.
Full Creative Design Agency
A decent website can offer a huge benefit to a club of any size. Like any business, it is your shop window, and so it pays to make it look good. It may seem an unnecessary thing to spend money on initially but the benefits of a decent website can be dramatic and long-lasting. Firstly, it can increase attracting new members and supporters. A smart-looking site suggests a well-organised club. It can also make the laborious process of organising teams, practice, events, juniors, etc far easier, saving lots of time and energy in many cases. If you have a website that 'runs' the club and is viewed regularly by players, members, and supporters and becomes the central hub for all club organisation it will also help attract greater sponsorship revenue.
We can offer very competitive prices for all levels of website, alongside any other design requirements. Whether that be for print-related material, branding, signage, etc.
Our insurance partner specialises in sports and sports clubs and individuals The size of the club is irrelevant the options for management and understanding of your risks faced can often be complex and varied. Our partners will provide a team who understand a multitude of different requirements and can tailor them to your needs.
- Participants and coaches
- Sports charities and community groups
- Sports industries
- Affinities and franchises
- Any organisation working with, or in, the community of sport, leisure, and entertainment
Virtual Receptionist / PA
Virtual PA and Virtual Office is a complete package of functionality that will help clubs of any size whether professional or amateur.
- Reduce delays in replying
- Prioritise responses
- Filter calls and emails
- Direct teams and manage actions.
Virtual PA services or call answering has been around for a long time but at Open Clubhouse, we want things to fit around YOU and what YOUR club needs. Our services are tailored to your exact requirements, letting you decide on the level of the service.
Clubs with small but busy offices benefit from only responding to the most important enquiries via phone or email allowing you to spend your time actively managing the important items and not wading through sales emails or speculative inbound calls.
We can filter all inbound calls and messages and direct them to the right people using push notifications to their mobile phone or email where they can view the message or original email. Users can respond directly as required or transfer the task to a team member, set dates for key areas or completion. Club leaders can easily view the progress of each job quickly and easily without waiting for a response and can direct or amend as required.
Ideal solutions for amateur clubs to answer and screen calls and emails, allocate the tasks, and even prompt the volunteers where necessary. Automatic notifications alert the volunteers to key dates and targets.
A simple solution from phone and email answering to a fully managed "virtual" office.
Legal and Grants
Let our in-house lawyer take care of any legal issues you may have at fantastic rates. Perhaps the most crucial service he can offer is to make you aware of all grants that may be available to you as a club. We can source all grants and do all the leg-work required to gain funds that your club may be entitled to for a number of the services we offer. You literally can do next to nothing while we benefit and improve your club or organisation. There will be many forms of grant and help out there that your club may qualify for and is unaware of.
Our partners provide a range from artificial pitches for football, rugby, hockey, cricket nets and playground matting, and multi-sport surfaces. All bespoke designs to achieve the ideal balance between purpose, functionality, and budget. We can offer incredibly competitive prices on all of our artificial options, whatever grade of surface you are after.
Whatever the level of the club – from professional down to village – you can have an online programme at an incredibly affordable price. This can be a great way of speaking to your members and supporters whilst also providing an extra platform for your sponsors and partners. Even if you are a very small club you can still have your own e-programme and see your club up in lights!